Is your skin irritated and dry from your using your CPAP machine? CPAP Balm is a moisturizing lotion designed specifically for CPAP users to protect skin from the irritation, drying and cracking often caused by CPAP masks and headgear straps.
Infused with aloe vera, allantoin and Vitamins A & E, this non-greasy CPAP face lotion soothes skin and provides long lasting protection.
The water-soluble formula is petroleum-free so it is also great for those on oxygen therapy. CPAP Balm is unscented making it an ideal CPAP moisturizing skin therapy for those with fragrance sensitivity.
- Water-soluble, non-greasy moisturizing CPAP face lotion
- Provides immediate, long-lasting skin protection from irritation, drying and cracking caused by CPAP masks and headgear strap friction
- Contains aloe vera, allantoin and Vitamins A & E to soothe
- Use on back of ears, bridge of nose, upper lip, edge of nostrils, & more
- Petroleum-free and non-flammable formula
- also great for those on oxygen therapy
- Non-scented formula is ideal for those with fragrance sensitivity
- Available in a 1.4 fl oz tube
CPAP Balm Ingredients:
Water, Aloe Vera, Glycerin, Dea Oleth-3 Phosphate, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Sodium Stearoy, Lactylate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A <1%), Allantoin, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Triethanolamine